8th inning

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
All game I kept saying cmon Dawgs. Wore clothes from work at a friend. 8th I said Dubrule gets on. 2 knocks on aluminum door then 2 knocks on wood table. Called him on base. Missed on Cumbest. 2 knocks on door and table. Called the bomb!! Called the Hatcher at bat and then my son called Rowdy and TA bomb. Held a pee through the inning because that’s what you gotta do!! By the way I told my son and friends we are undefeated in mid week with me wearing work clothes with me in black. Just sayin!! Hell Yeah we called it! Trust and believe!! Hail State!! And yes multiple Natty Light tall boys were involved!! I got my superstitions. Will knock on same door and table. Will wear same type attire. I hope I never wear maroon again which I’ve actually got the attire for that but I never wanna wear maroon again! Rest on the weekend!!
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,704
24,569
113
If we can finish this thing off, it’s one of the most important innings in program history.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
One of the greatest ever. I don’t know why but I felt it! And to call Kellums bomb and Hatcher getting on and then my son calling Rowdey and TA bomb was the best moment as a State fan! WOW! And we called actually 2 more only got 1 but we called 5 of 6 😉 And wasn’t hopeful we called it
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?