71st at RSHS

Ben-Badd

Senior
Sep 26, 2016
1,748
580
0
Ben Badd! What did you guys do differently?
Newsy I weren't try in to wise off. The kids did show up. We're proud of them. 71st is a good team , so don't fool yourself about them either. We have a strong conference this year. I can't answer that question except to say we played 4 qtrs... GO RAIDERS...
 

[email protected]

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2009
5,473
4,079
113
Newsy I weren't try in to wise off. The kids did show up. We're proud of them. 71st is a good team , so don't fool yourself about them either. We have a strong conference this year. I can't answer that question except to say we played 4 qtrs... GO RAIDERS...

Good Stuff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ben-Badd
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5