unless you want it done soon/quickly.
Will it ever correct though? Or is it a dead investment at this point?
My parents have some pine and if they wait, will it ever be worth something?
unless you want it done soon/quickly.
S&P says the 3T infrastructure plan will create $5.6 trillion of economic growth, add 2.3 million jobs, and raise per capita incomes by $2,400 in the next 3 years. I'm not sure why you think that's a bad thing...
https://www.axios.com/biden-infrastructure-plan-economists-e2d937d5-d83b-4552-92e2-f85a4794bc2b.html
Will it ever correct though? Or is it a dead investment at this point?
My parents have some pine and if they wait, will it ever be worth something?
Metal has went up as well. I am looking at building a shop and priced a building. The woman at their office told me that the cost would be 20% more than what was on the sheet and would be going up another 10% April 1. She also told me it would be 3 months before I could get it built. People ain't wanting to work when they got that stimulus money.
Metal has went up as well. I am looking at building a shop and priced a building. The woman at their office told me that the cost would be 20% more than what was on the sheet and would be going up another 10% April 1. She also told me it would be 3 months before I could get it built. People ain't wanting to work when they got that stimulus money.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show