68 in KenPom

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,715
15,611
85
If there was no such thing as automatic bids and the it was just the top 68 kenpom teams, we’d be in the NCAA tournament ! ;) crazy. So happy for these guys and our whole fan base
 
  • Like
Reactions: RU MAN

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
If we finish this high it will be our highest finish EVER (data goes back to 2001)
Nice. I guess kcg88 you need to pause with that, " I think we're playing on the first night in the B1G tourney..." Right?
 

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Nice. I guess kcg88 you need to pause with that, " I think we're playing on the first night in the B1G tourney..." Right?

It's gonna be a hell of a battle with us, Illinois, Indiana, and Penn State. All playing well right now and the following games are left:

RU/Indiana
RU/Penn State
Illinois/Indiana
Illinois/Penn State
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
It's gonna be a hell of a battle with us, Illinois, Indiana, and Penn State. All playing well right now and the following games are left:

RU/Indiana
RU/Penn State
Illinois/Indiana
Illinois/Penn State
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.
 

knightfan7

Heisman
Jul 30, 2003
96,937
70,656
113
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.

RU has to finish 1 game ahead of the Illini because they own the tiebreaker. Same with Indiana and PSU if either beat RU this week because both beat higher ranked B1G teams.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RU MAN

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.

Oh absolutely. I didn't see today coming at ALL and I couldn't be happier to be wrong.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game