6 free lower level chair backs for 6pm tonight

Bulldog from Birth

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2007
2,552
1,149
113
I’m leaving town after the first game today. First one to respond to THIS thread gets them. Only requirement is that you either use them or give them to someone who will. No selling them. I can either dog tag transfer or screen shot text them to a cell phone. We can connect via direct message if you are the first to respond to this thread.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four