58% chance to win?

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,943
20,467
103
am I crazy to bet the farm on the cats to cover and take the over?

Take the cats to cover but not the over. I see a 75-62 type game. Don’t take the under though, I’d never take the under when I gambled because so many ways to get screwed that way.
 

member-chewy

Freshman
Nov 24, 2016
43
70
0
I think the upset will be Ohio State. Guess we can worry about fan support in Boise as the crowd likely will be for the underdog. But, we would beat Davidson even on their home court.

I agree, South Dakota St is legit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment