57kg field in 2028

Comment123

Sophomore
Feb 26, 2019
73
196
33
Wondering what people are expecting the field to look like in 2028 at 57kg. Specifically the tweeners such as Jax, Blaze, Vito, Fix, and Davino and whether they’re expected to come down or bump up?

I had just assumed in 2024 that certainly Jax and Blaze would be at 65kg, but they are seemingly still in a position size wise to be at 57kg so I’m not so sure anymore.

Vito imo just needs a couple years at 65kg, but I think that’s his best weight. Fix I’m not sure, he’s always been a cutter and at the last OTT said it was his easiest cut to 57 in a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vhsalum
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit