Well 1 was faked but lined up 5 times ... is that a record for us against them before the 4th quarter/garbage time? Our defense is definitely improved.
It means our defense is fighting moron I didn’t say we deserve to win the game because of it. I wonder how many stops other defenses have gotten on OSU this seasonSuch low expectations. So sad.
Such low expectations. So sad.
Well 1 was faked but lined up 5 times ... is that a record for us against them before the 4th quarter/garbage time? Our defense is definitely improved.
Disagree. Just an example of one of the little things that we are doing that show improvement.Such low expectations. So sad.
"fighting moron"? Please use a comma.It means our defense is fighting moron I didn’t say we deserve to win the game because of it. I wonder how many stops other defenses have gotten on OSU this season
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN