4AA East Predictions - First Round

Mr Honda

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2012
2,484
1,367
113
Jack Britt 24 Millbrook 21

Middle Creek 38 Laney 19

Pinecrest 41 Athens Drive 22

Leesville Road 28 Fuquay Varina 16
 
  • Like
Reactions: paulraiderfan

1955Wildcat

Freshman
Aug 21, 2011
233
96
16
I'll play. I've got:

Millbrook 17 Britt 16

Middle Creek 27 Laney 21

Pinecrest 20 Athens Drive 7

FV 20 Leesville Road 14
 
Nov 8, 2017
89
5
0
I see Britt beating Millbrook- head coach is the problem
Middle Creek over Laney
Pinecrest over Athens Dr
leesviliie rd over Fuquay

I’m calling it home teams this round. I believe MaxPreps is right on this round.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7