49ers vs Rams

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,191
25,463
113
7:35pm CT or 10:35am in Melbourne, Australia
Netflix
SF -3.5

I like the Rams to win tonight
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,191
25,463
113
Amazon Football GIF by NFL On Prime
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wobmam Rulez!

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,149
37,428
113
Most beautiful rendition of the national anthem I’ve ever heard. Count me as a new fan of infinity song.
Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?
I'll catch the anthem tomorrow.
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,890
19,239
113
Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?
I'll catch the anthem tomorrow.
Not sure didn’t see the flyover. The anthem is worth a watch. Builds towards some beautiful understated harmonies at the end.
 

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,149
37,428
113
Solid commercials for the Mosquito Bowl. I read the book, and the movie looks like it's going to be worth a watch.
 

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,149
37,428
113
Sucks that I have to wait until Sunday to watch the Bears play. Sucks that the Sunday night game will be the Giants and Cowboys because some drone at NBC decided to force us to watch mediocre play bad.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,145
42,882
113
Sucks that I have to wait until Sunday to watch the Bears play. Sucks that the Sunday night game will be the Giants and Cowboys because some drone at NBC decided to force us to watch mediocre play bad.
No one wants to watch the bears
 

JohnBeckwith

All-Conference
Apr 28, 2022
1,747
3,474
113
Well, as a 49ers fan im very happy with that win. I also have no idea if the D is really good, or the Rams O was that bad. Im going to take the latter for now.
 

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,724
7,325
113
Mrs. Lucas and I were having dinner on the patio at Big Grove and could see a screen, but couldn't hear anything. I saw what looked like a USMC color guard, and a flyover? I know we have Marines permanently stationed on the north side of Australia now near Darwin, so maybe they came from there. Who was the flyover by?
I'll catch the anthem tomorrow.
Pic of the Mrs.?
 

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,115
10,595
113
Statement game by the Niners. But the Rams will be back. Aaron Donald did not even play. And the Seahawks are the real deal. Defending champs.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch