-42.5 vs Wofford

92Pony

Joined Jan 18, 2011
Jan 18, 2011
2,916
7,134
113
Welp, I stand corrected. Beamer let the subs punch it in with 10 seconds remaining.
We were talking about that as the clock was winding down. Those 2s and 3s have worked hard all season, and were rewarded by being allowed to ‘do their thing’ and score. Additionally, it couldn’t hurt in the eyes of a certain committee to rack up a big margin of victory. And I was admittedly - and happy to be - surprised at the outcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: USCEE82

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
985
756
93
We were talking about that as the clock was winding down. Those 2s and 3s have worked hard all season, and were rewarded by being allowed to ‘do their thing’ and score. Additionally, it couldn’t hurt in the eyes of a certain committee to rack up a big margin of victory. And I was admittedly - and happy to be - surprised at the outcome.
After overnight reflection, I'm glad we scored that last TD because of the Woeford players antagonizing our fans after they scored their lone touchdown.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss