40,024. nice.

alabamadog

Redshirt
Oct 7, 2008
1,010
0
0
By the third quarter it was way below 40,000. What is more sad is that for SELA we had 42K.
 

HammerOfTheDogs

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
10,849
1,685
113
I hear it's in a pain-in-the-*** format now. Closed book, closed note, only a book of equations and a calculator.
 

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
My FE memory is much better. I took it on the 12th floor of the Robert E. Lee building. As I pulled my car out on to the interstate at High Street after a long day of testing, we were wrapping up our shutout victory of Dameyun Craig and Auburn at the Plains.
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,900
2,822
113
...if you need more than a calculator and a book of formulas (which is quite extensive, by the way), then you probably don't need to pass the FE.
 
Aug 5, 2008
254
0
0
I walked out of the classroom at lunch with a **** eating grin on my face. Now there were sections that I didn't take the time to re-learn, like Chemistry, Electricity, and Thermodynamics. But even those sections had some gimmes. It wouldn't shock me at all to have gotten 100+ out of 120 questions right on the morning section. The afternoon section was another story. I took the Civil portion and I thought some of the problems were worded poorly. For example, there was a problem with a train and how long it took from point A to point B. Only, the maximum velocity of the train was 0 mph. It wasn't the cakewalk the morning section was, but I am confident that I passed it. The worst part of the whole thing was sitting there staring at a problem I couldn't figure out and then hearing the <17>in band walk by the building. I really hope they re-think the location next year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar