3rd and 57 Game Thread

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,209
790
113
I love scoring on the 1st drive every game. Would be great to have a few more.
Also #0 Thompson is a badass and we must keep him.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
It literally was the definition of targeting, launched with the crown of head into head of QB, I see through maroon glasses all the time but come on man, that was the right call.

I really don't care anymore. They go whichever way they want. I don't have any skin in the game.
 

blacklistedbully

All-Conference
Sep 8, 2008
4,243
1,042
113
It is really hard sometimes to not hate this team. We must have the dumbest players in the SEC if not the entire country. And the coaches aren't much better.

I'm so sick of this ****! This is the kind of game that makes me start to pull for the other team to just kick our ******* asses so we can justify a change.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor