I don’t have one but I’ve led multiple projects at work with 3D printing. Must recently, I’ve got some metal 3D printed parts into production to replace a very complex cast piece which we had to machine (no machining needed on the printed parts).Something I'm interested in getting at some point but know nothing about yet. Anyone have one or has done a lot of research into them? This is probably more of a placeholder thread for me to ask ?'s as I research.
I don’t have one but I’ve led multiple projects at work with 3D printing. Must recently, I’ve got some metal 3D printed parts into production to replace a very complex cast piece which we had to machine (no machining needed on the printed parts).Something I'm interested in getting at some point but know nothing about yet. Anyone have one or has done a lot of research into them? This is probably more of a placeholder thread for me to ask ?'s as I research.
We’ve done a lot of plastic parts for fit testing as well as marketing demos.
I can certainly try to answer, and I have some contacts that I can ask as well.I didn't even know metal 3d printing was a thing, that's awesome. I'll have questions as I dig into the plastic printers.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4