3A GAME

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
I felt going in this could be the one game that could be a blowout we’ll see

most intriguing matchup to me is the Williamsville passing game against the ICCP secondary…..lots of talent in that ICCP secondary
 

rocketnation

All-Conference
Aug 12, 2017
1,620
2,536
113
I felt going in this could be the one game that could be a blowout we’ll see

most intriguing matchup to me is the Williamsville passing game against the ICCP secondary…..lots of talent in that ICCP secondary
It took a while but you’re being proven right. 41 straight by IC. Possible running clock.
 

Doctor_D

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2016
3,139
2,811
113
Umm I’m embarrassed. I just realized this thread existed. I posted a duplicate a few minutes after this one.
My bad. I’ll try to do better.
 

LakeCtyNewt

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2002
8,175
4,680
63
I guess we probably shouldn’t bring up the throwing the ball thing up 30 in the fourth should we?
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned