Three years ago today (12/20) Tyler's last cycle of chemo was officially over. Then, as now, it was something to share with the board and something to celebrate. Now our biggest concern with him is him getting his homework done and not spending too much time playing Destiny (Xbox). And I can live with that.
Always great to hear that the worst news about a kid is that they are, well, just being kids. I'm sure you cherish them Spank.Three years ago today (12/20) Tyler's last cycle of chemo was officially over. Then, as now, it was something to share with the board and something to celebrate. Now our biggest concern with him is him getting his homework done and not spending too much time playing Destiny (Xbox). And I can live with that.
Spanky,Three years ago today (12/20) Tyler's last cycle of chemo was officially over. Then, as now, it was something to share with the board and something to celebrate. Now our biggest concern with him is him getting his homework done and not spending too much time playing Destiny (Xbox). And I can live with that.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod