Well we won't be seeing any Tennessee trolls anytime soon.
Man, don't say that yet.
Well we won't be seeing any Tennessee trolls anytime soon.
if you’re talking about utee then yeah I take pleasure in watching them lose in any way possible.I can't believe that some members of a fanbase who cries the most about officiating is taking pleasure in watching another team get screwed over.
Well hell
if you’re talking about utee then yeah I take pleasure in watching them lose in any way possible.
They’re closer to the team we beat by 30. Then Cal started tweaking and we fell apart.UT was overhyped because they beat us twice but it just turned out we were crap.
Shouldn’t even have made it but I knew they had the talent to win a couple. Just played terrible all year. One team always does it.Dang Michigan going to win
What about now
Are we sure about this?? HahaAt least we won’t have to see Fulkerson ever again.
It was Kentucky in 1985.The team that everyone says shouldn’t be in the tournament usually makes it to the sweet 16 it seems lol.
It's early man.At least Juwaun got out of there without slapping anyone.
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day