*** 3-19 NCAA TOURNEY THREAD ****

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Not sure why UNC wants a time out now they have to get ball inbounds again when they have had so much trouble getting it in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: flacat22

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
The kid for USC pulled that elbow **** also but wasn't tossed. He's going home anyway though.
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
North Carolina just can't get ball in vs a press when there is NEVER a foul called. I have never seen a press go for 10 minutes and not get 1 call against them
Baylor was gang raping the entire 10 minutes of this come back .. and the refs did nothing .. and its MARVELOUS .. beat the cheats , by hook or CROOK !! I'll always give Baylor props for ***** slapping Gonzaga last year !!
 

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,510
58,919
98
Okay, if that’s what he was going to draw up I don’t know why he bothered. LOL!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine