2nd round Scores

TarVikes1

Senior
Nov 23, 2017
637
907
93
Watch CSOD vs Swain. Swain made it easier for them but CSOD really looked like they had good athletes all over the field. I think it’s going to be a great game in Murphy on Friday night. I wish I could watch it. Go Dogs!
 

Delta53

Redshirt
Oct 23, 2024
62
44
17
I didn’t realize until today that CSOD was in 2a last year and lost in the third round of the 2a playoffs to Shelby. Rut Roh…..

I honestly don’t know what to make of this game now. Just hope the dogs play hard and catch a few breaks. Maybe that combination and the mystique of playing at the Hill will be enough to help the Dogs pull it out. Fans need to show up and provide a real home field advantage like the old days.
They lost to Forest Hills earlier in the year, who Franklin beat last night
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6