2nd HALF BOWL GAME THREAD!

RChrisReade

Senior
Jan 3, 2005
1,194
529
102
This performance has been abysmal up until now. I can handle the lack of talent. The lack of effort is very troublesome. I hate to say a close loss would feel like a minor victory at this point.
 

RChrisReade

Senior
Jan 3, 2005
1,194
529
102
C'mon D tighten! Lets not repeat the end of the 1st Half. Tighten up and this game as a VERY different feel.
 
Jul 10, 2008
3,790
795
112
If you think everything is better that is your opinion. I hope we can have a great 4th quarter and beat another mediocre team.
Never said everything is better. I CLEARLY said that we are not getting worse. 6 wins last year 9 wins this year. We have a lot of issues but you are acting emotionally and in the moment because of this poor performance. It's year 2. We have massive holes in our roster.
 

jdrpbill

Freshman
Feb 4, 2014
113
56
0
I'm done, I don't know what we need I just know this is disgusting, I really don't see a whole of upside to this but hiring new coach's every other year is a bad situation too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snickerdoodle70
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC