2AA: Salisbury vs St Pauls

f-ball-ace

Junior
Apr 20, 2021
360
377
0
Congratulations to Salisbury on the title win. I got to watch it in bits and pieces only thanks to the sub-par quality of NFHS but what I did get to see showed a very talented bunch especially #11 on D and Salsibury's QB.
Heard the QB's first sport is baseball. Wow, if he's better at that, I would call him an elite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tweeter24

bralpa

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
3,158
381
0
Congrats, Salisbury fans, coaches and players! Add another one to the trophy case! Hopefully we can compete with you guys in the Fall!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tweeter24

tweeter24

Junior
Oct 10, 2006
360
269
0
Congratulations to Salisbury on the title win. I got to watch it in bits and pieces only thanks to the sub-par quality of NFHS but what I did get to see showed a very talented bunch especially #11 on D and Salsibury's QB.
Heard the QB's first sport is baseball. Wow, if he's better at that, I would call him an elite.
Carolina commit for baseball
 
  • Like
Reactions: f-ball-ace

BlueVols

Senior
Jun 27, 2003
1,633
446
0
For any of you that were at the game - how strict we’re they about the assigned seating? For example if someone accidentally bought a ticket on the wrong side, will they be forced to sit in that seat?
They weren't.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6