Nah, dont need it. He ain't mad about it either.The ignore button is your friend.
I don't remember anyone asking about SanchezSanchez was on one knee more than Sidun so you can stop with your ********.
Yet they didn't wrestle at who's #1 this year and weren't being discussed . It's not always about Iowa but around here I guess it is> Drake Ayala has entered the chat.
> Angelo Ferrari has entered the chat.
Is Dube's brother the Dube that was a State Qualifier for General McLane this year?
Senor Chang rec!Flo had Burnett at #4 P4P with Kenny at #8. I admittedly haven't followed either of them closely, but Kenny being #8 P4P in the nation doesn't seem to me like he is "vastly inferior". Now if the goal is to irritate Iowa fans by that description of Kenny:
![]()
Cael would be caught dead before he had a wrestler go 0-3 against Iowa in the semisHe does but he's on his knee a bunch . If he can develop a good leg attack he will be like Tomasello
Finally caught the match. Me likey. Cael and crew have a lot to work with thereMangano is a fun watch.
Definitely the best venue for this event, IMO. I was really surprised at the lack of bodies/energy in Stillwater. There’s something to be said for D11’s density and tradition with/commitment to the sport.Another thing - the overall vibe of this event has dropped since Grace Hall stopped being the host venue.
Definitely the best venue for this event, IMO. I was really surprised at the lack of bodies/energy in Stillwater. There’s something to be said for D11’s density and tradition with/commitment to the sport.
From my POV, PSU recruits and soon-to-be recruits went 3-3 against the rest of the country with a couple of major decision wins, one regular decision, a couple of razor-close losses, and a decisive loss without bonus.
That kind of tracks with what the big boys would do in a PSU vs. the rest of D1 all-star meet. We'd probably win on bonus. The future is secure.
Ask @Corby2 - he still drops insider hints on this board, thankfully - not so much on the cesspool.Curious — which of the 2 soon-to-be recruits are you including/excluding? Restivo, O’Farrill, Howard and/or Sanchez?
Ask @Corby2 - he still drops insider hints on this board, thankfully - not so much on the cesspool.
We're slowly winning him over...![]()
#Ames2StateCorby always been a closet Cael fan.
Nope west2east and Corby after that . With west2east I would put my name from time to time.#Ames2State
He was awesome as a wrestler. He's a great coach. I have never been one to hate on someone just because they win. I judge people from personal experience and my interactions with him have been positive. He did get upset with something I said once but after explaining myself it was water under the bridge.Corby always been a closet Cael fan.
It seems ames2state doesn't like him much these days, and visa-versa.#Ames2State
Bald guy on bald guy crime! Cael should know betterHe was awesome as a wrestler. He's a great coach. I have never been one to hate on someone just because they win. I judge people from personal experience and my interactions with him have been positive. He did get upset with something I said once but after explaining myself it was water under the bridge.
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV