With a BGJ reference.
....and it starts.....
Along with the Michigan cheaters cameo.The Dabo part was the best
I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).Excellent. Also like the ending with Herbie's voice being garbled like it was early during ABC's broadcast of Tennessee vs Texas. These folks hardly ever lay an egg with their SEC shorts.
No, just "technical difficulties" with Herbie's Mike. ALL Presidents would better serve the public by staying away from football games. Too much unnecessary impact for attendees and the teams.I missed the UT-UT game (UT squared?). Did they explain why it was garbled? (I am wondering if it has to do with what Sark said during his presser).
...and the theater.....ALL Presidents would better serve the public by staying away from football games.
Come now, you know why I specified football games because of the communications interruptions....and the theater.....
Sincerely,
Abraham Lincoln
Or are the scripts written and the game is played to match the scripts?It never fails to amaze me how quickly these guys write scripts, rehearse them, have the props/sets all set up and film these.
Come now, you know why I specified football games because of the communications interruptions.
Or are the scripts written and the game is played to match the scripts?
BWI Football
Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?