I’m all for the use of AI to do work for us , but designs like this really annoy me. A polished-looking design loses credibility with me when obviously fabricated photos are presented as reality.View attachment 1407339
This Thursday.
100%, it's everywhere and it looks terrible each time.I’m all for the use of AI to do work for us , but designs like this really annoy me. A polished-looking design loses credibility with me when obviously fabricated photos are presented as reality.
![]()
I never thought I'd yearn for the days of cheesy Microsoft Clipart, and yet here we are....100%, it's everywhere and it looks terrible each time.
Most people would be focused on the agenda having not one but TWO happy hours within a 3-hour span.I’m all for the use of AI to do work for us , but designs like this really annoy me. A polished-looking design loses credibility with me when obviously fabricated photos are presented as reality.
![]()
it should just be one, 3-hours long.Most people would be focused on the agenda having not one but TWO happy hours within a 3-hour span.
It's been a 16-year happy hour and counting, albeit without continuous cheap beer.it should just be one, 3-hours long.
To answer the original question, yes I and 3 friends attended. Didn't win, 4 back. I left without eating, HS football season starts tonight. The tournament was fun,it is always fun to talk to the wrestlers.Anyone attend? Anything to report?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State