25 Years Later, NYC Forgot

tigres88

All-American
Aug 7, 2022
3,415
8,812
113
Pls bump this again, I prefer your stupid as s nonsensical posting to the desecration of a football team I'm watching on the TV.

I respect your triple replying to your own posts as much as I like Dabo tripling down on refusing to adapt to modern College Football
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,591
32,729
113
15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis and Trump recently approved a nuclear deal for them to enrich uranium, his son-in-law has massive business ties with them and don't forget they chopped up a Saudi-American journalist and dissolved the pieces in acid and Trump shrugged. Trump also accepted a 400 million dollar plane from another Muslim country.

Trump forgot.

1788669257639.png
1788669508471.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eze_ram

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,930
15,647
113
Pls bump this again, I prefer your stupid as s nonsensical posting to the desecration of a football team I'm watching on the TV.

I respect your triple replying to your own posts as much as I like Dabo tripling down on refusing to adapt to modern College Football


Okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit