2027 Recruiting Thread

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,209
4,309
113
Kemon Spell says he wants to be in a winning program. So when we started to lose, that's when he decided to decommit.
 

Wewantthelion

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2021
36
37
17
You got to praise Terry for trying. His love for Penn State and the game shows. Let’s face it there will be a lot of job openings on the field next year. Early playing time for sure.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,065
193,795
113

I wrote about Murphy earlier this year. He plays QB but I know most schools like him as an athlete. I'll have to ask around about where PSU sees him.


 

rigi19040

Senior
Aug 1, 2024
1,120
673
113
Has any other school had their entire recruiting classes offers pulled after a coach was fired?

Who pulled the offers?
 

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,347
3,878
113
Has any other school had their entire recruiting classes offers pulled after a coach was fired?

Who pulled the offers?
Perhaps that GM guy that followed Franklin to VT? Wasn't he alleged to be the same one who contacted recruits and said their NIL offers from PSU were voided and then bolted to VT?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU4U and Bison13

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
Perhaps that GM guy that followed Franklin to VT? Wasn't he alleged to be the same one who contacted recruits and said their NIL offers from PSU were voided and then bolted to VT?
Not alleged. At least two recruit's parents came forward and told people at the university that. I do think Kraft has that info what they do with that info is another thing.
 

rigi19040

Senior
Aug 1, 2024
1,120
673
113
Not alleged. At least two recruit's parents came forward and told people at the university that. I do think Kraft has that info what they do with that info is another thing.


Why didnt the AD and the ACTING head coach do something about it? Has that EVER happened at any school?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alphabets and PSU4U

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,347
3,878
113
Why didnt the AD and the ACTING head coach do something about it? Has that EVER happened at any school?
I agree. Kraft should have at least contacted the VT AD to inform him the kind of person BJG brought with him. I wonder if Kraft would be within his legal rights to withhold pay from that guy based on his actions (i.e., last paycheck)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alphabets

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
Why didnt the AD and the ACTING head coach do something about it? Has that EVER happened at any school?
I wish I had the answer, but I don't. It's all about what is actually legal what isn't and who's willing to testify I would guess.

Do they have a lawsuit, would/will they pursue if they do? No clue. I would assume these things happen elsewhere too.

But if they have a case, I hope they litigate to hell and back. However, I won't hold my breath because they prize image over all other things, wouldn't want to appear vindictive now would we.
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,847
4,267
113
King, you should not use DOUBLE prepositions in your writings.(second time reminder)
Because of your relenting support, at around May I will be sure to adapt and improve to help your OCD. Thanks!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses