2026 schedule release?

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,599
14,098
113
Why can’t they just release the damn schedule? Why does every little thing have to be a major production ?
So they can build anticipation and the BTN can charge slightly more for ads on a Tuesday afternoon broadcast. They can't do that if the drop it in a news release.
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,853
8,910
113
in order to maintain the peace and emotional well being of the BWI Board, Penn State's 2026 football season has been cancelled.

No games to be scheduled.
The BWICAC will object! They are preparing diligently to show CMC how to win a Natty!
 

G3624

Senior
Feb 18, 2014
591
505
63
It appears the blue, white game is on just not scheduled yet. Expect dates to be announced with schedule.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pa$ky859
Sep 10, 2013
18,428
13,435
113
That's the game I want to attend.

Have family in Seattle whom I will be visiting and staying with, eating their food, and using their car to get around.
They just don't know it yet.
I’d enjoy introducing you to my crew and grant green. You also need to break engineering Philly job bread with son1. We need him back ffs
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,794
21,554
113
I’d enjoy introducing you to my crew and grant green
John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

WVilleLion23

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2022
1,557
2,334
82
As long as no conflict, will be going to Washington game. Have a friend that is Husky season tix holder that has already promised me a tix. Have a decent amount of Alaska Airlines miles I can use as well.
 

Headlock

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2023
744
1,597
93
That's the game I want to attend.

Have family in Seattle whom I will be visiting and staying with, eating their food, and using their car to get around.
They just don't know it yet.
I like your style. Why tell them now when they have no need to know. The only downside is not being able to tell them what foods you expect.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  2. 02 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  5. 05 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out