Ben Nichols - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Interior Offensive Line
Explore Ben Nichols's athlete profile at On3.com. Get news and insights into their playing career, statistics, and achievements in sports.
So players getting a small portion of the revenue they generate ruins college football for you? lol yeah let’s also make them pay tuition and room and board for risking their athletic health to suit up for the blue and white. SmhI used to look forward to the Sunday Patriot News and reading Ronnie Christ on the latest recruiting news.
I would buy Phils magazine and consume it cover to cover reading profiles of the recruits and projections of their future greatness.
When the internet came along I visited this site and the others to catch the latest rumor about visits by teenage football prospects and their families.
Now? I don't much give a damn. I guess enough to write this, but mostly sad about my lack of feeling.
Why? 1. We are in the second decade of a coaching regime that has demonstrated a lack of ability to beat teams with a pulse. 2. The professional game that is college football is far less appealing than watching players I shared a common allegiance with as active students.
That is why they called it "College" Football. Now that it is minor league football I have lost interest. Why watch the Harrisburg Senators when I can watch the Phillies?So players getting a small portion of the revenue they generate ruins college football for you? lol yeah let’s also make them pay tuition and room and board for risking their athletic health to suit up for the blue and white. Smh
No they call it college football because the guys on the team go to college - still. How many Harrisburg Senators bust their butt every day to get better at their sport while taking a full load of classes? None. Your version of "college" football sounds like indentured servants or slavery. If that is what you want you deserve to watch what ever lousy baseball team that is in your area. Don't bother to watch the Lions play in real games.That is why they called it "College" Football. Now that it is minor league football I have lost interest. Why watch the Harrisburg Senators when I can watch the Phillies?
No they call it college football because the guys on the team go to college - still. How many Harrisburg Senators bust their butt every day to get better at their sport while taking a full load of classes? None. Your version of "college" football sounds like indentured servants or slavery. If that is what you want you deserve to watch what ever lousy baseball team that is in your area. Don't bother to watch the Lions play in real games.
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.