2026 Phillies Thread

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
40,925
193,552
113
Well, I duno if it’ll truly be forgotten by the diehards. Win it all or at least make a deep run and then I’ll forget.

 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,942
5,416
113
Wheeler was a hoss when we needed him to be and the bats were there. Luzardo with a 4 pitch (!) inning. As an aside, pretty masterful managerial job today for Donny Baseball after a lot of criticism for his moves
 

psuno1

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
1,055
1,312
113
They have to go with Luzardo in game 1 he only threw 4 pitches today. Sanchez in game 2 then Wheeler game3 if needed. Let's go fightings beat the braves.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,571
69,207
113
Hmm, I know the Braves struggle against lefties. I just don't know how many pitches Luzardo has in his tank after just coming off the IR.

 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
40,925
193,552
113


Hill and De La Cruz batting 5 and 6

what a time to be alive GIF by The Bachelorette
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,529
22,706
113
One can grab a ticket for $17. I saw lower level going for $45...this game is a tough sell.
At those prices that’s a steal.

Lol, remembering how I would run home from school to catch the World Series on the teevee. I was a carefree, oblivious kid, no clue as to how to get along as a deaf boy in the world.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,571
69,207
113
Alas, you get to the Fightin's bullpen, and the other teams generally have an advantage. smh

And Hill should have caught the deep fly ball.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  3. 03 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?