2026 Phillies Thread

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,033
193,730
113
Fun fact… Jansen Visconti is a Penn State grad. I met him at PSU Altoona and we stayed friends throughout college.

He was the home plate umpire yesterday. Did the all-star game last year and has done some playoff games. Great guy.

I remember him becoming a minor league ump shortly after we graduated. This was always his dream. Happy for him.



Called a good game yesterday.

 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,049
17,713
113
I vote that any time the Phils play the Giants in SF, just forfeit the games and move on to the next opponent.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  2. 02 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  5. 05 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference