Interesting trade. They give up a top young DE who will be up for an extension. They get a bonafide superstar who is making a TON. LA also gives up significant draft capital.I am putting this in the Eagles thread because the Iggles play the Rams at least once this year, but I also think Jared Verse was a PIA to block. MG? well I think we can handle him
![]()
Browns will trade Myles Garrett to the Rams for Jared Verse and more
The 2025 defensive player of the year gets a shot at a Super Bowl.www.nbcsports.com
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.