The Vigness kid(2027) is the best OL prospect Nebraska has had in a bit. Rhule would be smart to lock him up. Just sayin’.
It’s getting tougher for me to get excited by recruiting. Why get worked up when half of them will be gone within 2 years? That doesn’t even take into consideration the nausea I get from 18 year olds getting g tens of thousands of dollars plus a free education for something I would have done for free.Didn’t know the Huard’s were Colorado residents. His dad is the new TE coach for his HS team, he knows what we were like in our glory years. Would be an interesting get, but while his comments were complimentary they were also a little bland.
HS recruiting is all but "over", now it is all about just building relationships so that you can nab the player in 2-3 years when they are in the portal.It’s getting tougher for me to get excited by recruiting. Why get worked up when half of them will be gone within 2 years? That doesn’t even take into consideration the nausea I get from 18 year olds getting g tens of thousands of dollars plus a free education for something I would have done for free.
Yep.@PeliniTheCrutch I think this is the newest Millard South recruit??? Is that accurate?
I am sure he lives in an apt...in Millard...alone.Yep.
From GI for cripes sake.
Kid has a lot of gold in his editShow him the money I guess…
The old Creighton softball coach's kid?The Vigness kid(2027) is the best OL prospect Nebraska has had in a bit. Rhule would be smart to lock him up. Just sayin’.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC