Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.They red-shirted Matthew Fuller. I think He and Howell may be the guys moving forward.
Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.Thanks, forgot about Fuller. I guess Sellers is an option too obviously.
Thanks, yeah I posted a story from this site about our RB status too. It's uncertain if Adaway will return to Columbia but he does have another year left like you said.Also, with the court injunction and new NCAA ruling for 2025 it appears Adaway has another year too.
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski