His last couple appearances were solid and I thought he may have turned the corner. Today?? Yikes.....Jordan Romano has no business on an MLB roster. He gave up a leadoff double followed by a base hit. Them gave up a 3-run homer. All with no outs.
Today - batting practice.His last couple appearances were solid and I thought he may have turned the corner. Today?? Yikes.....
He needs to get right or get optioned to Triple-A (if that’s still possible). The middle relief is a mess. Again.
Then they need to send him packing and eat the rest of his $8.5M contract. It’s a one-year deal so not the end of the world.I'm pretty sure that is not an option (pun intended). Once a player enters free agency, which Romano did, then I'm almost certain their option years (if they had any remaining) are voided, and they can no longer be optioned.
They’re a clear Achilles heel.Bullpen spells doom for this team
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game