I was at the game. He stunk from the first pitch. Awful.I hope that wasn't a preview of what Romano will do this year.
I was at the game. He stunk from the first pitch. Awful.I hope that wasn't a preview of what Romano will do this year.
I’m on my way home from the game. It was a snoozer through 6, but got exciting late.
He stunk watching it on tv too.I was at the game. He stunk from the first pitch. Awful.
Argue that its not a larger sweet spot just a moved sweet spot...actually look to women's softball bats and they have a similar sweet spot location and have for a decade or so.Torpedo bat: a totally legal bat with a larger sweet spot than what is found on traditional bats. Anything that adds offense is fine with me.
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?