2025 Phillies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,082
69,343
113
He's an interesting signing. While not the pitcher from Japan I was hoping the Fightins landed this offseason, he could help in the bullpen.

 

Colt2169

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2021
1,428
1,955
113
Yeah, nice park. I haven’t been to a spring training game there but have been to the stadium before. Just waiting for my kids to get a bit older and then we’ll go down for a week on of these years.
Awesome place to see a game !
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,005
193,693
113
That has to be the slowest delivery from the stretch I’ve ever seen.

Yeah, it certainly ranks among the slowest for sure. Curious to see what this guy is all about though. I'll research him then. I know very little at the moment.
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,005
193,693
113
I know, he's not part of the Phillies, but man, I had to link this since I know if you're reading this thread on Feb. 18, you appreciate the sport.

 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  2. 02 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  5. 05 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know