As much as I dislike the Mutts, this season has been more satisfying to watch the Barves stumble throughout the entire year. Nothing quite like having them mired in mediocrity.Haha f the Mets.
As much as I dislike the Mutts, this season has been more satisfying to watch the Barves stumble throughout the entire year. Nothing quite like having them mired in mediocrity.
Wasn’t he considered to be a bit lazy in the OF? I seem to remember the conversation being that he would have been a perfect DH because his fielding left a lot to be desired.Abreu was a fantastic player during his Phillies days. I think the fact that he played in an era with so many great OF disguises how good he was. Those numbers certainly warrant consideration for the MLB All Decade team for the 2000s. There were just so many perennial star OFs with better name recognition.
It does certainly play well on TV, but I think the Phillies get plenty of national exposure and the baseball world is well aware of them.Good, it's an experience that plays well on TV and will provide greater exposure to the team on national media.
He actually gave up 1. JT gave up the other.Ugh. Duran gives up 2 runs in the top of the 9th, and the Fightins lose, 5-4.
Fixed, for myself.Ugh. Duran gives up 2 runs in the top of the 9th, and the Fightins lose to the Nationals, 5-4.
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
BWI Football
Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?