No way.
Funny you say that. I know a guy that played in a 40+ baseball league with him. The guys on his own team weren’t fans. When he would leave early to go do his show, some would voice their appreciation that he was gone.I didn't even watch the video. The trade makes no sense for the Fightins. I can't stand Missanelli, in part because as a talk radio host, he's more of a provocateur than a straight shooting analyst. As such, I put almost no stock in anything he says.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State