3 I believe
Yeah third time’s the charm (hopefully)
3 I believe
Exactly. I think he’s been trying to make deals for 2 months now and knows there isn't a ton of help coming.What's he going to say? He's holding on for dear life, all respect.
lol. I watched them practicing at spring training a few seasons ago. They are always looking to have fun, especially if Marsh is involved.Celebrate the walk-off by swamping the guy who didn't even hit the ball. I guess they couldn't rush the field then just stand around. It'll take it though.
There’s been a lot said about Middleton’s recent comments, but he’s right that trading your top prospects for players won’t guarantee a championship.Getting Miller AND Rooker would be a fantastic grab, but it would most likely come with a very steep price.
Ironically, Sosa was checking his swing.Damn, walk off catcher’s interference. Now I’ve seen it all.
First walk off on catcher’s interference since 1971.Damn, walk off catcher’s interference. Now I’ve seen it all.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State