2025 Game #4 Thread - Northern Illinois

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,686
24,537
113
MSU -23
O/U 49

Shapen o/u passing 242
Bren Thompson 62

I think we’ll throw it today quite a bit.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,102
9,402
113
I’ve never heard the name Fozzy Whitaker. I must’ve missed an entire 4 years of Texas football at some point along the way.
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
Alec Baldwin Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

its hot
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
3,965
3,115
113
The problem is defensive playcalling. They are countering his calls with plays that are perfect against his blitzes, etc
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,111
10,625
113
The problem is defensive playcalling. They are countering his calls with plays that are perfect against his blitzes, etc
This makes me feel better. I was afraid the problem is our defensive linemen getting blown 3 yards off the ball.
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
3,965
3,115
113
This makes me feel better. I was afraid the problem is our defensive linemen getting blown 3 yards off the ball.
No problem. With some defenses the d-line will drop back . Sometimes you’ll see it on the highlight reel but only when they drop back 3 yards and snag an interception.
 

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
3,965
3,115
113
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an msu quarterback with so much time to throw. Literally all day.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,743
8,181
113
Looks like the team was excited about the UT game too. We still we win but….
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four