2025 B1G Tourney Session IV Thread

cb1994

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2022
2,045
4,183
113
I feel for Kerk. Just not on the same level as Gable. Can’t be fun to dominate everyone all year and just be totally outclassed in a final.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Just doesn't seem right, that you can not be in school for 2 years, be a professional and then come back to wrestle at the collegiate level. I know it's legal, according to the rules , but damn just doesn't seem kosher.
Agree. But the NCAA has zero rules right now. Anything goes. The emperor has no clothes.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,294
69,391
113
If I turn on any more wrestling, my wife is going to kick me out.

I sympathize with you. My wife, unbeknownst to me, invited two of her GFs over for dinner @ 5:45. So I missed dinner. And then, when they invaded my den of TVs and computers, and one of them asked me a question in the middle of a PSU match, I quickly said, "I can't respond now." LOL, not exactly the best way to be a host, but we're talking about PSU wrestling. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
I sympathize with you. My wife, unbeknownst to me, invited two of her GFs over for dinner @ 5:45. So I missed dinner. And then, when they invaded my den of TV and computers, and one of them asked me a question in the middle of a PSU match, I quickly said, "I can't respond now." LOL, not exactly the best way to be a host, but we're talking about PSU wrestling. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ouch. Good luck.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Sammy7777!

Junior
Feb 20, 2025
270
313
63
Kerk wrestled scared. Why! Why not take top and see if you can ride him. Why not shoot in the 3rd. Just practice for nationals so why not do it!!
Exactly. He’s gotta believe. Think we would see a lot more effort. That wasn’t the Kerk we know.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC