I think that with Embiid looks are deceiving. I’ve thought the same, what you’re saying, but there’s a lot more there than meets the eye. It’s not just one thing, it’s everything, the way he carries himself, the fact that he seemingly can’t jump over a penny, the whole package. He also has a, perhaps unjustified, reputation as being the worst flopper in the league, or that’s the take I have.Sixers have lots of issues but if Embiid isn't healthy enough to be out there he shouldn't be playing. He doesn't even look like he cares half the time. Again, only a casual NBA fan (watch playoffs) but hopefully he's not always this uninterested in putting in effort
That makes perfect sense--even watching him "attempting" to get back on defense just makes someone that doesn't watch him often think he's lazy. I haven't seen much flopping from him the playoffs (small sample size)--he complains a lot but so does everyone--literally everyone lolI think that with Embiid looks are deceiving. I’ve thought the same, what you’re saying, but there’s a lot more there than meets the eye. It’s not just one thing, it’s everything, the way he carries himself, the fact that he seemingly can’t jump over a penny, the whole package. He also has a, perhaps unjustified, reputation as being the worst flopper in the league, or that’s the take I have.
Might be a rare occasion where watching Hallmark is the better option. Knicks are shooting unreal but it's easy when you're wide open on 70% of your shotsUgh, the wife’s watching Hallmark and I can’t connect to the game on my Kindle, just checked the score. Someone’s getting fired.
I like watching blowouts, that’s me.Might be a rare occasion where watching Hallmark is the better option. Knicks are shooting unreal but it's easy when you're wide open on 70% of your shots
I don’t know how the Thunder finds these players who step up huge in playoff games but jeez Louise! I mean, where did they get this kid Jared McCain from??? He is someone the Sixers would kill to get on their roster. Maybe someday.
Alex Caruso +28 in 24 minutes in Game 3.I don’t know how the Thunder finds these players who step up huge in playoff games but jeez Louise! I mean, where did they get this kid Jared McCain from??? He is someone the Sixers would kill to get on their roster. Maybe someday.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?