2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

Psuproud

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2006
2,129
3,325
113
Hall loses, I am curious if he could make 79kg because I don't think he ever makes the team at 86
 
  • Like
Reactions: lionlover

ElDuce

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2022
1,694
4,143
113
Carter ended up on top Hidlay going out of bounds, but Hidlay got 2 points?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  3. 03 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying