Cunningham was the 4th best player in country at one time not to long ago on 247.Hope for the best; prepare for the worst. Would love to land Andrews and Cunningham. They both look like multi-year starters. They will be for some team. May that team be PSU.
Cunningham was the 4th best player in country at one time not to long ago on 247.
well it's open knowledge now, as I just saw it on a free podcast on youtube, soooo......it's out there.....He does it all the time. This time he actually admitted that he's an a-hole sharing content that doesn't belong on the free board. It's wrong in so many ways, for the kid, for those that work for BWI and for those that pay for the content. It's a clown show with him.
Nfmwell it's open knowledge now, as I just saw it on a free podcast on youtube, soooo......it's out there.....
He just did, for the good guys.Wasn’t Cunningham supposed to announce his decision today?
I’m a dummy about recruiting details but these DL results are screaming “well done.”DL recruiting class looks a lot more talented and deeper now. Nice job by the staff.
If a self proclaimed dummy screams well done one could question the soundness of the evaluation.I’m a dummy about recruiting details but these DL results are screaming “well done.”
Time will tell on the results as some recruiting classes look great on paper and never really pan out. However, the fact they they are getting some big bodied DL/DT players seems like a big plus to me. In several previous recruiting classes it seemed as though the DL recruits they were going after were the lighter quicker DE guys that they wanted to develop and add some weight to. Some of these guys are pretty big already, which, I think, will help out better in the B1G.I’m a dummy about recruiting details but these DL results are screaming “well done.”
Schools that tend to do a better job fielding DTs into NFL are all over each of these guy's offer lists... might not be official but i like the impression that gives me.Time will tell on the results as some recruiting classes look great on paper and never really pan out. However, the fact they they are getting some big bodied DL/DT players seems like a big plus to me. In several previous recruiting classes it seemed as though the DL recruits they were going after were the lighter quicker DE guys that they wanted to develop and add some weight to. Some of these guys are pretty big already, which, I think, will help out better in the B1G.
Exactly. I totally agree. Their offer lists are impressive.Schools that tend to do a better job fielding DTs into NFL are all over each of these guy's offer lists... might not be official but i like the impression that gives me.
![]()
Hardley Gilmore - Kentucky Wildcats - Wide Receiver
Hardley Gilmore is a Wide Receiver for the Kentucky Wildcats. A former 4-star 2024 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.www.on3.com
![]()
Hardley Gilmore - Kentucky Wildcats - Wide Receiver
Hardley Gilmore is a Wide Receiver for the Kentucky Wildcats. A former 4-star 2024 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.www.on3.com
If I were a betting man, I'd bet this will prove to be a case of 'we hardley knew ya'.
247sports.com
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here