That's the rumor on Volley Talk. Big if true. She's a beast.Sellman to PSU, anyone to confirm?
Texas not as good as they used to be?So #2 seed Creighton defeats #3 seed Texas, 3-1. As such, Creighton will play the winner of the PSU - Marquette match in the Regional Final.
Texas not as good as they used to be?
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
I was surprised that rec hall wasn't packed.
This will be a battle, as Creighton is a good team. The winner goes to the WVB Final Four.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1. You can't lose focus against good opponents.I'm not enjoying Set #2 so far.
JMO but I think the first set came too easily. PSU seemed to start with their game faces on but then started to laugh, joke around, and lose their intensity after the easy game 1.
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week