Castle and Dillingham? Could be a great backcourt in the future.... if Dilly goes here
As a Falcons fan I weeplol.....wouldn't be the first crappy decision an Atlanta sports team made
I kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.As a Falcons fan I weep
I instantly thought the same. I wondered if he was going to twist/break his ankle walking to the podium. Like you, I hope not, but big men to Portland is like a curse.Clingan goes to Portland, can we bet on injuries? I hope not but man they have bad luck with tall dudes.
Man I still get attacked in the group chat about it lolI kind of weep with you. Watching you all choke away a SB like that......woof.
Dilly is traded to Minnesota
Yeah.....bout that. lolDilly En fuego!
I hate the Spurs it's my right as a Lakers fan... but going to be exciting to see him and Wemby play some basketball!
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky