2024 NCAA Regional Game Four Thread

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,620
2,016
113
Can't go if there's 4 other sec teams and can't go back this soon if the umps can manage that.

11 SEC teams... All but 3 preferably need to get cut. Can't have it looking like Hoover in Omaha. I'd bet on the SEC having 3 and the the ACC having 3. ESPN owns us both.

Need a nice fresh balance of new fan bases from the ACC and SEC to grow the business.
I can only say I hope you are right. Nobody will be rooting harder for UNC than me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar