2024 B10 Intramural Champs

burtmanjack

Freshman
Feb 1, 2020
128
57
0
Blitzkrieged.

At Seton Hall.

At Kansas.

At Creighton.

That’s it.

And the team they are today isn’t losing any of those.
 

RedTeamUpstream94

All-American
Jan 15, 2021
3,502
6,563
113
Imagine being so bad at trolling that you don’t get a rise out of this board. Three replies (four now I guess?). Sad

I dont even think it was trolling

I THINK his point was: UConn got beat badly 3 times on the road this year but the UConn team we saw in the tourney was a different team/ would not have lost those games.

my reactions:

(1) thanks Captain Obvious.

(2) not sure why it needed a thread of its own on the RU board

(3) dont drink and post and/or learn to communicate effectively in English before posting.
 

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
I dont even think it was trolling

I THINK his point was: UConn got beat badly 3 times on the road this year but the UConn team we saw in the tourney was a different team/ would not have lost those games.

my reactions:

(1) thanks Captain Obvious.

(2) not sure why it needed a thread of its own on the RU board

(3) dont drink and post and/or learn to communicate effectively in English before posting.
See, I think the point was supposed to be "lol the big ten sucks". But yes it is difficult to decipher lol.
 

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,025
6,802
63
I called the OP for clarification… this was his entire response “I’m not as think as you drunk I am.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: fluoxetine
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN