2023 PSU WVB Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,358
113
I don't turn off too many PSU WVB matches, but I gave up on this in the middle of the 3rd set. I did so in part because the Phillies are on, and a bunch of NFL early games are on. But I also did so because it's been a long time since I've watched PSU WVB really not have a chance to win the match. They did some things well, and have a good bit of talent. But Louisville did more things well, and had several players that reminded me of former PSU WVB stars. Louisville is ranked #2, and played like it today




 

Georgia Peach

Senior
Oct 28, 2021
365
662
93
I don't turn off too many PSU WVB matches, but I gave up on this in the middle of the 3rd set. I did so in part because the Phillies are on, and a bunch of NFL early games are on. But I also did so because it's been a long time since I've watched PSU WVB really not have a chance to win the match. They did some things well, and have a good bit of talent. But Louisville did more things well, and had several players that reminded me of former PSU WVB stars. Louisville is ranked #2, and played like it today





We are soon going to be talking about the good old days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigUglies

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,491
2,420
113
I don't turn off too many PSU WVB matches, but I gave up on this in the middle of the 3rd set. I did so in part because the Phillies are on, and a bunch of NFL early games are on. But I also did so because it's been a long time since I've watched PSU WVB really not have a chance to win the match. They did some things well, and have a good bit of talent. But Louisville did more things well, and had several players that reminded me of former PSU WVB stars. Louisville is ranked #2, and played like it today





Turned it off as well after seeing how sloppy they play.
 

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
Watching it on TV it appeared that the crowd at Rec Hall was pretty sparse. I was disappointed to see that after seeing some of televised Big10 matches from other venues. I hope this picks up as they get further into the Big10 schedule.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch