REALLY need 1 more right now
Just finish with Orion !certainly would have helped. I am nervous about having already used Seranthony, Alvarado, and Kimbrel. Stott is an excellent hitter, but he had trouble with the curve ball in that at-bat.
Just finish with Orion !
Why did they take him out?
I trust himyou think they'd do that with a guy that wasn't in the big leagues until a month ago? I'm sure the Phightins have analytics they rely on, but I would imagine that Soto is more likely to get he call in the 9th. Orion may have the better stuff, but it's tough to trust a guy with that little MLB experience to close out the series.
Hope he is ok. That would be a tragedy.oh crap
He’s back into the dugout…good sign.I hope it was something as harmless as getting a shot to the funny bone.![]()
That’s an understatement. Throw strikesSoto walks Ozuno to start the top of the 9th. Good grief, the Phightins don't make this easy on themselves, or their fans.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State